Family Visa Documents

Home > Family Visa Documents

Family Visa Documents

Should you have any family member in South Africa that is on a valid visa or you are married or in a civil partnership relationship, you can apply for a visa to be in South Africa with your family.

Please note that this could also include accompanying family members that you are dependent on.

  • Accompany Dependant (minor) of foreign parent
  • Accompany Spouse of foreigner
  • Life Partnership Visa
  • Relative Visa – Major Child (18+)
  • Relative Visa – Minor Child (under 18)
  • Relative Visa Parent of a Permanent Resident or SA Citizen
  • Retired Person’s Visa (new)
  • Retired Person’s Visa (renewal)
  • Spousal Visa


Peach Payments logo and company logos supported by Peach Payments South African Payment Gateway

Enter Amount and Select Currency
to convert